AWT On Hold

We are still waiting for more information from Hatteras to decide whether we will be able to run the Wave Jam. Initial reports indicate significant damage to the highway, cutting off contact with the mainland. Contest director, Samantha Bittner, and local director, Bill Bell, plan on making a decision about competition by the end of this week. Our thoughts are with everyone on the East Coast, as they deal with the aftermath of Hurricane Irene.